Saturday, May 7, 2011

Chemicals React- Aly & AJ



Life is marvellous isnt it? World, nature, Earth.
But now, I want you to keep going down and to study the next 2 pics.




Can you see the gun shoot's holes in the road "correct behaviour" poster? That's Nairobi's suburbs.
And can you see that girl with a ballon in her hand in front of my mum. That smile, that little great smile, brings me both euforic and miserable feelings eacht time I remember about it. That little girl lived in a "town" in the middle of nowhere. She was wearing no shoes, she was looking sick skinny, but oh god, she was smiling at a ballon. All those little children didnt stop to kiss me and they were giving me hugs as if I just gave them a million dollars check. They were HAPPY. Happy because the had faith, they had hope. 
You all have amazing lifes, amazing families, and the opportunity of having a wonderful education. Please, just make the most as you can of them. Do it for me. For the little smiling girl.

6 comments:

  1. Great post!
    sondesirs.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Isa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bonito, me has dejado 5 minutos pensativa jajaja es una suerte que gente como tu sea consciente de la situaciĆ³n de esta gente, muchas personas viven ajenas a este otro "mundo". Un beso y por cierto me encanta vuestro blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice pics in this post about the nature and wild life
    thanks
    suppliers directory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantaria vivir algo parecido :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice & pretty blog
    visit my blog
    http://teatimetalu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people
    Disinfectant Products
    hygiene products manufacturer

    ReplyDelete