Thursday, September 15, 2011

Perfume-Parade













First of all, let me introduce you to my wonderful baby, Shocks (Calcetines), the king of my house, isnt he the most cute thing you've ever seen?

Anddd now, what I've been promised for ages, the pics of my room!
1. Bed sweet bed, with lotsss of pillows.
2. The dress I bought in France I told you about! Im totally in love with it! And my school Urban Outfitters' backpack.
3. I know this is supossed to have books in it, but I hadn't more space in my wardrobe.. So i'd to amply it!
4. My awesome best friends gave me this two years ago for my birthday.
5. My operation center hahaha, everything in here comes out from there.
6. Sooo, I had seen this hand in lots of blogs/tumblrs, and i couldnt believe it when I found it at U. Outfitters in La! Incredibly practical.
7. Lights on!
8. Sleeping mask (couldn't live without it)
8. Bed sweet bed again hahaha.
9. Venice carnival mask, my most apreciated jewel, and some collectionable magazines.
10. AND..... MY LITAAAS! BEST HEEL BOOTS EVER!

<3

2 comments:

  1. ohh, I love your room! I'd like to have one similar! mmm, can I ask you some questions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. jolines me encanta tu cuarto de verdad, es uan pasada de las buenas, y los jeffery campbell son genial, un besito

    ReplyDelete